Wee all love pizza and I really enjoyed this meal. In addition, you can place any leftover cauliflower dough in the freezer or refrigerator to use later in the week to make cheese “bread” to dip in soup or sauce.
head of 1 cauliflower
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 tsp salt
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil or other of your choice
1 tsp garlic (powder or minced)
1. rice the cauliflower in a food processor. It should be in small pieces like the size of rice.
2. Microwave for 8 minutes and add egg, cheese, and other seasonings.
3. flatten on a greased cookie sheet or pizza stone.
4. Bake on 325 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown all over.
5. Take out and add MORE cheese and toppings of your choice. Meat, veggies, tomato sauce or paste.
6. Back in over for a few minutes until cheese on top melts.
Great meal everyone will enjoy.
I JUST MADE THE BEST CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST EVER
1. Replace the cheese you mix with the cauliflower with 1/4 cup COCONUT FLOUR
2. Make sure you DRAIN the softened cauliflower (after microwave) in a thin towel. You will wring out a TON of water that will make the crust taste like crust.